DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION AND LIFELONG LEARNING PROJECT
The aim of this project can be viewed in three perspectives namely;
- Students will get an opportunity to get an in-depth view of labor and employment issues and practice skills on adaptive research for creating and designing solutions for unemployed.
- The academic contribution is that the project intends to investigate labor challenges owing to COVID-19; provide information and advance innovation Lifelong Learning scenarios for employee capacity development and/or skills development.
- The Institutional aim is to pursue an aspect of Tallinn University’s agenda of bridging theory and practice, through university-industry collaboration.
Specifically, the objectives of the project are as follows:
1. Explore the learning experiences of the beneficiaries participating in the work and study scheme being run by Töötukassa, and the related challenges.
2. Explore tools and resources (medium) for learning and the related setbacks in promoting seamless learning to the employees.
3. Find answers to questions related to objectives (1 and 2), and based on collected data; to connect the design of learning possibilities to workplaces, associations, start-ups etc.
4. Explore the possibilities of offering real-time statistics/information on the labor landscape in Estonia owing to the effects of COVID-19.